Jimmy Choo Medium Tote bags

Jimmy Choo Monna Medium Tote
Got Choo? Since 1996, Jimmy Choo has been dazzling women with his gorgeous accessories. Although handbags were not added to the mix until a few years later, Jimmy Choo is practically a household name for bagistas around the world. I think what I find most appealing about the brand is the unique designs. Many Jimmy Choo styles are instantly recognizable just because they don’t look like anything else out there. Yep, Jimmy Choo never ceases to amaze. That is why I was so surprised, when I came across this handbag, to find that it was made by Jimmy Choo. Introducing the Monna Medium Tote. Yes, this bag is unique, with its expandable center gusset. But I would have never guessed that the creative mind behind this bag was good ol’ Mr. Choo. I’m not really sure how I feel about this bag, to be honest. I love, love, love the color (Neon Pink is new for the Resort 2009 Collection). And I also love the smooth leather and suede combination. But what is up with those extra zippers on the sides? If you ask me, those zippered pockets have placed this bag into the “overkill” category. What does everyone else think?

The Jimmy Choo Monna Medium Tote measures 14″ x 11″, making it a good size for use as a work tote. It retails for $1,735 (a bit pricey, I know). The new Neon Pink is currently available for pre-order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christian Louboutin you are familiar with blake lively, you can apprehension she admired the Christian Louboutin Pumps actual much. In a lot pictures, she weared affected dresses with louboutin heels, Christian Louboutin Boots , or Christian Louboutin Sandals . attending at this one. Blake Active wore Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 brindled pumps. Now 2010 is advancing , but Christian Louboutin Shoes still can not overlook the srudded affair are accepted in 2009, the hat , the shoes , the accoutrements all with the studded, this is the hotest fashion.