Balenciaga Day Bag in Pommier bags

One of my favorite parts of every new handbag season is waiting for the new Balenciaga colors to start hitting stores and websites. They’re my favorite brand and consistently product some of the most vibrant leather colors of any high-end designer. Since their bag shapes are simple and iconic, it lets the ever-changing leather shades take center stage, where some become highly sought-after and collectible.

My favorite from Fall 2009 is Pommier, a beautiful bright green that this photo doesn’t do justice. From what I’ve seen, it’s more of a Kelly shade in real life, and I couldn’t think of anything more beautiful to wear with the blacks and greys of fall. It’s been a while since we’ve seen a green like this from Balenciaga, which is refreshing – they’ve taken to repeating some of their most recent hits in the past few seasons. I’d prefer it with giant silver hardware (since I prefer everything with giant silver hardware), but I’d settle for the regular hardware pictured here if I had to. Maybe if I can save my pennies, I’ll have one of these lovely bags to show you ladies in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hogan scarpe Are the Greatest Lightweight Shoe of the Future. In an age where technology and gadgets set trends such as the Hogan scarpe donna , how can you forget to mention hogan donna ? Hogan scarpe uomo are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Those little rubber shoes have placed themselves in our lifestyle so fast and hopefully they are here to stay like the iPod.