Diane von Furstenberg bags continue to impress

Diane von Furstenberg transitioned so flawlessly into the world of handbags that every designer trying to follow suit should take note. Not only did DvF bags quickly gather attention from department stores and shoppers alike, but they’re also easy to spot on the streets of New York. The latter part is the most important; a designer not only wants his or her designs to be recognized, but also to be worn.

I have professed my love for my two DvF Stephanie Hobos countless times (here here here) and now my DvF love is being geared toward the Elaine line of bags. Amanda already covered the Shoulder Bag, and today I want to share the DvF Elaine Festival Crossbody with you.


The Elaine line will undoubtedly offer countless sizes and options for every fashionista out there, but I am set on this iteration in particular. I love the classic appearance of the design paired with the long shoulder strap and tassel detail. Also, great news for those that don’t always love the extra tassel flair: This one is removable. For some reason, the idea of black pebble leather is not nearly as alluring as the tan luggage leather shown. Buy via Neiman Marcus for $475.

No comments: