Anya Hindmarch tote bags

anyahindmarch_patenttrimtote.jpg

Miss out on the eagerly anticipated Anya Hindmarch for Target collection when she sold it for UK customers on her website? Yeah, me too. But while I could easily wallow in my misery about the whole thing (or you know, beg one of my stateside-living mates to post some out to me), I have also been thinking: if I'm going to buy some Anya, why not go the whole hog?

This patent-trim tote bears a resemblance to the Target collection, however you can just imagine how gorgeous the smooth patent calf leather would be and the nylon means it's a very practical and classy way to do your shopping! At $375, it's a little bit beyond the $20-$50 pricepoints for the Target range, but if you're in the "what credit crunch?!" frame-of-mind, then you may wish to indulge. From Saks.

No comments: