Jimmy Choo Hobo Bags




Jimmy Choo Sky Hobo Bag

Sorry for the late start today, but there is just so much to do so little time. As you know last week Vlad and I spent in NYC. We have amazing interviews and pictures to come (so excited to share with you all!). Things are hectic around here today as we are getting things situated before Vlad leaves on Thursday for Germany for two weeks. I am staying home to hold down the fort and Shannon is headed to California. We have so many things in store for you all, just hang tight!

While in NYC Vlad and I did not over-shop, at least in our minds. Of course we shopped, but not crazily. I nearly left Hermes with a new goodie, but I decided to wait for something else and we got Vlad a treat instead, a Hermes wallet. We will photograph it later, but it is his new pride and joy. We picked up a few items from another store, and those pictures will come later.

No comments: