Chloe Shelby Shopper bags

I’ve never owned a Chloe bag before, but I’d really like to before my bag days are over. They’re a bit out of my current price range, but I’ve fondled many of their bags at stores in the past few years, and their leather quality and feel never cease to amaze me. Why can’t all high-end bag manufacturers use leather that thick and soft and wonderful? I mean, if they can, why not others?

Which is why I want to talk about the Chloe Shelby Shopper today. Holy crackers, look at that leather. I can almost feel it through my computer screen. This is one of those bags that, if it were mine, I would be constantly petting it. The Shelby has that super-matte, velvety texture that reminds me all over again why I love handbags in the first place. And when you combine that leather with a beautiful, rich, unexpected color that can be used year-round, you get a handbag that will be on my mind for some time to come.

No comments: