Derek Lam Romina Sac bags

dereklam_rominasac.png

I didn't think anything of this bag at first when I saw it in a picture but when I carried it around at Barneys, I was suddenly in love. There are many details that is overlooked in the picture, like the side pocket and the fact that it is a drawstring looking bag but actually does not require you to adjust the drawsting after you achieve the slouchy-ness you want. There is a magnetic closure that keeps everything in place. The leather shoulder piece keeps the chain strap on the shoulder and the chains are surprisingly light. Also, the length is just long enough to fit over the arm so there isn't a lot of excess chains hanging all over. I hate putting down my chain bags and having this giant pool of chains piled up. Also comes in a beautiful


gray but I wanted to show the beige to reveal all the details.

2 comments:

Human Racing said...

I like the slouchy-ness...

Anonymous said...

Christian Louboutin you are familiar with blake lively, you can apprehension she admired the Christian Louboutin Pumps actual much. In a lot pictures, she weared affected dresses with louboutin heels, Christian Louboutin Boots , or Christian Louboutin Sandals . attending at this one. Blake Active wore Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 brindled pumps. Now 2010 is advancing , but Christian Louboutin Shoes still can not overlook the srudded affair are accepted in 2009, the hat , the shoes , the accoutrements all with the studded, this is the hotest fashion.