black patent bag




I have been remiss in not blogging one of the best bags to have crossed my path in quite some time. In fact, I am so happy with it that I have been using it as my primary bag since March. A new record! The bag was a birthday present from a very good friend, who has impeccable taste and owns the same bag a rich blue and a creamy off white.

The bag is by Liz Claiborne, a brand that I really haven’t paid much attention to since I was old enough to go shopping without my mom, but I think that is now going to change. The patent material is great, it looks just a new as it did on my birthday and I can just wipe it down with a sponge if it needs any cleaning. The straps are nice and long and comfortable to tote around. But the best details is the nickle hardware and ruching on the bottom corners. These great details really take this bag from something that might have been a boring black tote into something that seamless merges style and funtions.

Time to give Liz Claiborne a new look!

No comments: