Malinka Backpack


A few mornings ago it was the same old story, I was crammed onto an over packed 7 train trying to hang on to the handrail, read the New Yorker, and hold my overly heavy handbag in the crook of my elbow. Of course my arm was falling asleep and I could feel a shooting pain in my back that was stooped over from the bag’s weight. Finally I decided enough is enough and I need to get a comfy backpack to even out the weight that I have to carry.

As luck would have it I was poking around the sale room at the Rockefeller Center Anthropologie the next day and spotted the Malinka Backpack sitting in the back of a high shelf. The best part was that it was on sale so of course I took it home with me.

I love the funky geometric print with the red, purple and tan color combination. The bag also has nice touches like “hh” stamped on some of the hardware.

My only complain is the sometimes the straps slide out of the buckle and they fall off my shoulder, but I can probably find a way to fix this. I’m looking forward to less back pain and more comfortable NYC subway rides!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even Doctors suggest scarpe Hogan to their patients who have foot problems. hogan donna are vented for airflow and foot cooling. And in the winter you can get Crocs with a fur lining. Hogan scarpe uomo are great for wearing around the house and they feel great! And here is a few more reason to invest in a pair of Hogan uomo (if you haven't already): they have great traction in wet conditions, you can wash them in your dishwasher and you can decorate them.