Louis Vuitton Damier Geant Canvas Aventurier


Say if I had spare cash lying around (and after paying off whatever bills I had), I would definitely consider picking up the Louis Vuitton Damier Geant Canvas Aventurier as well. Having seen it at the boutique more than once, I can safely put my stamp of approval on this rugged beauty. The material used (Damier Geant Canvas) is composed of the same fibres found in mountain-climbing ropes, ensuring strength and durability.


I also love the fact that there is a base compartment made of compressed foam that's great for storing away that extra pair of sneakers or flip-flops when you head to the gym or the beach chalet. You can even store your toiletries (sans shoes of course) in this space, with the foam shell ensuring nothing from above crushes it.

In the bag itself there are several compartments for other personals and this manbag comes with other Vuttion essentials like luggage tag and lock. If Earth (shown above) is not your colour there is also an all Black version. Great for sports and weekend getaways, it is also the perfect cabin size for all airlines. Need I say more?


And if I had a little bit more left over after spending SGD2760 on this bag, I will pick up the Louis Vuitton Damier Geant Canvas Key And Change Holder ($195) as well, just to mix it up a little.

No comments: