Anya Hindmarch for Target bags

I was pretty impressed when I saw the images for the Anya Hindmarch bags for Target and tried to purchase one this past fall when Target had a number of pop up shops in Manhattan for Fashion Week. Sadly the pop up shop was so mobbed I didn’t even see any of these bags, let alone have a chance to purchase one, and after that I gave up.

So imagine my suprise a few weeks ago when I paid a visit to the Target in Queens Center and saw a whole rack of these beautiful bags. I went with the smaller bag and was finally able to give it a trial run last weekend and was quite impressed. The bag was the perfect size for wallet, make up, phone and keys and I liked the magnet on the front flap.  Although it came out a little plasticky looking in the above phones, the pleather on this bag in person looks much more luxe with the gold trim and gold Anya logo. Better late then never with this bag.

No comments: