Nancy Gonzalez Extra Large Crocodile Tote bags

The New Year is here! Most people are jumping for joy that 2008 is over, as it was quite a tumultuous year for many. 2008 was good to Vlad and I and was good to Purse Blog. So while we look forward to 2009 we still loved 2008! This year is a big year for us. In February (right around the corner!!!) we have our wedding celebration. I attempted to think that it would not take me hours each day of planning, thinking, calling, and preparing, but wedding planning is a full-time job. And the cost of a wedding, well, you all know that it is not cheap. This year is about saving. Vlad and I would like to buy our first home so my bag purchases for 2009 will be focusing on handbags that will be seasonless and timeless. A specific bag that will fit into this category is a classic tote.

No comments: