Tod’s Easy Sacca Grande Tote bags

Tod's Easy Sacca Grande
When it comes to Tod’s handbags, all I really have to say is: What’s not to love? To this day, Tod’s has never failed in pleasing me. Simple, clean designs are often paired with eye-popping colors. You can have an attention grabbing handbag without the worry of looking too gaudy. Take, for example, the Tod’s Easy Sacca Grande. I have it pictured here in Saffron Yellow. Most people shy away from a yellow bag. But when you take the simple style of this bag into consideration, you really can’t deny that this would be such a fun bag for summer. The only thing I would change about this bag is the handles. I think handles that are the same color as the rest of the bag (or even white handles!) would suit this look much better. Overall, however, this bag would make a great choice for someone wishing to add a little color to their wardrobe.

No comments: