Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Multicolor Tote bags

Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Multicolor Tote
When the name Bottega Veneta comes to mind, I think timeless, classic, and weaved leather. Any ideas why Picnic Blanket was the first thought that popped into my head when I ran into this piece? It’s called the Intrecciato multicolor tote and I don’t know about you ladies, but I’m definitely not feeling this piece. There’s just something about this plaid pattern that brings tablecloths to mind. I think a pattern like this should stay in the diner, not on your handbag. Let’s ignore the hues for a moment and admire the amazing craftsmanship of interwoven leather. As always, Bottega Veneta never fails to present a beautiful weaved piece. I adore the classic satchel shape that’s present and a full side-to-side zipper allows wide access to the interior of this bag, which is a plus in my book. I would like to note that the hues used on this bag are actually orange and cream, so that’s one small step away from an actual tacky tablecloth. What do you ladies think about this multicolore piece, and most importantly, would you wear this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

replica handbags are one of their favorite ranges for showing off. designer replica handbags is purposely designed to reflect the Traveller Trunk history. The use of the golden brass studs, the metal corner plates and the s-locks all are reminiscent of the trunks and hard suitcases used since designer handbags began in 1854. So, fashionable 80s girls, wait for what? Shopping for designer bags range, a clutch, a handbag, a case, or whatever, and showing off them on the party, you will be the focus to discuss.