Alexander McQueen Neon Panel Clutch bags


 Over the weekend, my mom, sister and I were working on songs that we want the DJ to play at our wedding. I actually love 80’s and early 90’s music. I specifically remember telling my mom when I was little that I would always listen to the ‘current’ music, never to the oldies, and be the coolest grown-up. I have already failed at that I guess. But there is something about the neon colors of the 80’s that is entirely electrifying.

I have no use for the Alexander McQueen Neon Panel Clutch and it would be worn for dress up occasions, but a small part of me looks at it and says Rock On! This clutch sports every aspect of the 80’s that we typically think of in our minds; neon, geometric shapes, patent leather, and totally out there. For the next 80’s themed party, if you have a budget that is sky high, I would totally suggest this clutch. Otherwise, it is more of a fun piece to look at but I am not about to buy it. 

No comments: