Giuseppe Zanotti Multicolor Patent Baguette bags


For all you gals facing extreme winter weathers, I feel for you all and hope that warmer days approach your way soon. Designer handbags sporting bright bold colors are popping up everywhere, and if your not spring/summer ready yet, here is something extra fun brought to you by Giuseppe Zanotti, meet the multicolor patent convertible baguette. Just like a brand new tub of fruit Sorbet ice cream, the hues found on this bag are just as admiring. As I keep on gazing at this piece, I am definitely tempted to make an evening drive for a cup of sorbet, although I’m not sure if I’m craving this handbag myself. Somehow, I find this baguette to be a bit too flashy for my taste, and that’s coming from a person who owns two Vuitton Multicolore handbags… (Strange, I know)! If this were a bit muted, say with a neutral background, I’d probably consider it; then again as I obtain a visual thought of that, I’m not sure if it would look as great after all. Ladies, what’s your input on this baguette…fun or too juvenile? Measuring in at 9” x 5” x 2”.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The aboriginal louis vuitton bags in actuality was fabricated to be acclimated as baggage accessory and was declared to authority albino in it. It is still remembered as the acclaimed Monogram Denim and was a attribute of affluence a part of aristocratic French women who began accustomed Monogram Denim Patchwork as a tote bag. The architecture acquired abundant acceptance due to louis vuitton for sale composure and style.