Lanvin Ou La La Clutch bags


Ou La La! That’s actually the name of this clutch, and I can clearly see why. French couture brand Lanvin, presents to us something that makes me want to dress up really bad, just so I could accessorize with this pretty. The choice of anthracite on satin is excellent, as I imagine how versatile it would be among different colors of evening wear. I’m really digging the dark elegant look yet there’s that nice feminine touch of florals and silk ribbon present. About the cluster of jewels found right up front, what’s not to love about them? Its design is stunning, pleasant, and something I wouldn’t want the gems to fall off of! Lanvin really kept the typical evening woman in mind by adding quick and functional features such as a magnetic flap top closure for easy access to your essentials and an internal vanity mirror intended for quick touch-ups via your own clutch (yay)! Measuring in at 10” x 6” x 2”, you can find this pretty up for grabs for $1,575. Definitely steep, but oh so pretty! Ladies, what’s your input on this clutch, and would you wear this?

No comments: