Rebecca Minkoff Devote Belted Top Tote handbags


Holy poop, y’all. I love this bag. The Rebecca Minkoff Devote Belted Top Tote is, in a word, awesome. For me, at least. It’s a big ol’ hobo, made of great leather, in a bright color, with understated accents and JUST ONE STRAP. A lot of designers lately have succumbed to the urge to add an extra, longer strap to handbags that already have a perfectly functional one, and Ms. Minkoff didn’t do that to this great bag. For that, I salute her, and I just may have to get one of these babies. This shape is my favorite of all time - a hobo that’s slightly taller than it is wide with a giant opening at the top - all the better to dig through when my Blackberry has fallen to the bottom. That’s one thing this bag doesn’t appear to have that I wish it did - an outside pocket for holding my phone and iPod. But I guess we can’t have everything we want, can we, ladies?

No comments: