Chloe Kathleen Shoulder Bags


Is it just me? Or is Navy Blue making a comeback in the world on handbags? Chloé certainly seems to think so! Meet the Kathleen Shoulder Bag! Now no offense to anyone out there, but for some reason I used to always associate navy with grandma. Why? Well, for some reason my grandma liked to carry around a navy handbag that matched her navy shoes that matched her navy belt that matched her… well, you get the picture. But you know what, I’m actually starting to warm up to the whole navy handbag thing. It can be such a pretty color, like a clear night sky in the summer time. However, for a bit of a modern twist, I would pair this handbag with black accessories (as seen on the model). As for the gold hardware, I think it looks marvelously chic with this color. What a great bag to wear to the office when you’re just not in the mood for the usual black or brown handbag! If you’re interested, you can find the Chloé Kathleen Shoulder Bag at *NET-A-PORTER.COM*, where it retails for $1,695. The price is a bit steep, but it certainly isn’t anything unusual when it comes to Chloé handbags.

No comments: