Bottega Veneta Woven Travel Clutch Bags



Now that my travel plans in September to London and Paris are firm, we still got a few kinks to work out, including accommodation and looking to see if we can squeeze Edinburgh and Brussels into our itinerary. So besides doing loads of holiday research online, I am also on the lookout for a large-ass wallet, one of those where you can pack enough cards, cash and other what-nots to last 3 weeks.

With that in mind, one on my shortlist is the Bottega Veneta Woven Travel Clutch in Burnt Orange. Measuring 22 cm by 12 cm, it is large, spacious and stylish, perfect for my European jaunt. The only drawback? It costs SGD1470 or so, which is almost equivalent to my SQ air ticket. Also, while I do love the bright colour, would it also make me a walking target?

No comments: