People Style Watch- Big Buddha

BigBuddha-Taylor-people.jpg

 

This handbag screams SPRING, and lucky enough for The Bag Buzz readers and Baghaus.com customers, we are having a 20% off all handbags.Use code SPRING in your shopping cart at checkout. Use the code SPRING and save some hard earned money! We always aim to make our handbags affordable for all the fashionistas out there <3

Now lets talk about the "Big Buddha Taylor Bag" which comes in 5 colors- Black, Cream.Mustard,Sage,Turquoise.If you ask me I would have to say that every color in this bag is beautiful. The Taylor bag is a similar version to the "Kirsten Bag" though the "Taylor Bag" is a lot smaller and have more flexibility to its shape. I am a fan of both bags myself - I used the Kirsten for Fall/ Winter and now it's going to be all about the "Taylor Bag" for Spring and Summer.

No comments: