Burberry Cartridge Pleat Tote bags

Burberry Cartridge Pleat Tote When I first saw the Burberry Cartridge Pleat Tote, I thought of gun cartridges. I’m not entirely sure that that’s what I was supposed to think of, and maybe it’s just indicative of my proximity to those that are, in fact, packin’ heat, but that’s what I thought of. And if that’s the picture that the folks at Burberry were trying to paint, then they did a pretty good job. Unlike the soft, ruffly Burberry tote that we featured a few days ago, the patent leather of this bag makes the rows neat and stuff, giving it the appearance of rows and rows of Rambo-like bullet straps. The handles, attachments, and optional shoulder strap are all in smooth leather of the same color, with juxtaposes nicely with the all-over pleating. I think it was wise to do the patent incarnation in a more structured shape than the soft leather, because patent is inherently more structured, and matching appropriate material with appropriate bag structure is one of the most important things a bag designer can do. I don’t like it as much as the soft leather hobo, but that’s just my personal taste - I’m still impressed with Burberry’s bags for this season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can always ask assistance from experts in trying to have the perfect Hogan scarpe to match your gown whether you are the bride or one of the Hogan scarpe donna . It also pays to have friends who are always there to serve as your critic in its truest sense pertinent to having hogan donna for the special occasion. For those who are used to getting dressed the traditional manner, designers and Hogan scarpe uomo are always there to help.