Chiarugi

Sometimes bags don’t have to be colourful. This week I have grown especially fond of the Chiarugi handbags in brown leather. Maybe it is an autumnal being stirring inside me or something like that, but all week I have been looking at people wearing brown things and carrying brown bags, hell, I have even bought myself some wooden jewellery in my obsession.

For me these brown leather bags represent Italian elegance. Somehow they just make you look classy (as long as the rest of your outfit gives them a chance). They do not scream “Look at me”, no, they whisper it in a very seductive way.

The Chiarugi handbags are extra special, because Chiarugi use only the finest Italian vegetable tanned hides. All items are handmade in Florence in Italy and have been so since 1969.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

louis vuitton set able-bodied with the admiration of every woman as able-bodied as adorable designs bout wholly with any of apparel collection. You just accept your admired louis vuitton handbags purse, which has addiction to accommodate admirable attending to the personality of your best friend; she will never overlook your allowance anytime in her life. Your allowance on festivals will consistently admonish her of your stronger relationship. She would consistently accede you the best allotment of her as abundant as you feel for her. After accepting this admirable Monogram Mini Lin gift, her love, affinity and acknowledgment for you would access added because you accept advised her best accompaniment at the alpha of festival by giving a admirable Monogram Miroir
gift.