Red or Dead Handbag Designers

I never really associated Red or Dead with handbags – for me Red or Dead were a brand that made very nice and wacky shoes and I was also aware of their glasses – I now myself own a pair. But recently, on my search for attractive handbags I have stumbled across the Red or Dead bag collection. And in my opinion the Red or Dead handbags are at least as pretty as the Red or Dead shoes.

Just have a look. These bags exude a lot of character and individuality, without being immature. From top left in clockwise order:
Red or Dead handbags
Red or Dead Dirty Girls Small Frame £45.00
Red or Dead Flying Ducks T.V. Messenger £
Red or Dead Russian Dolls Bucket Bag £60.00
Red or Dead Dirty Girls Clutch £40
Red or Dead Russian Dolls Barrel Bag £40
Red or Dead Flying Ducks T.V. Messenger £55

No comments: